SHT30 + DS18B20 wiring

Hello,
I have sensor sht30 and it works, sending data to tago.io and i am able to decode value from sensor.
No i would like to add something to my little project and decided to add another sensor BS18B20

Before i will try to start programming ( i am not programmer, but i copy and paste from other project here and use chatGPT hopefully i fogure out something :smiley: :smiley: :blush:)

I would like to ask about two things
if i am using plugable terminal module (below on picture) do i need to add resistor as well ?
Were i should attach red cable VCC from terminal ? Could it be VDD on board ?

Thanks you

Try the following:

or

And don’t worry about anything that suggests that the DS18B20 requires 5V—it works just fine on 3.3V (I have a DS18B20 configured on pretty much every CubeCell-based Node I make—I take power from Vext, so that I can turn it off when not in use, but you could use Vdd).

@UniquePete thank you !!
Before i will experiment with two sensors, noob question do you think i need resistor when using also module ?

If that’s a DS18B20 module, if there’s a DS18B20 on the back of that board, then it would appear to already have the (4k7) resistor and (presumably 0.1µF) capacitor that I would configure in such a circuit. Just connect DAT to an appropriate GPIO, VCC to VDD or VEXT (but note that you will also need to turn VEXT ‘On’) and GND to GND and follow the coding instructions on the previously posted examples.

EDIT: See also