Lora V3 and Wireless Stick Lite(V3) useful pins?

Your second & third post were marginal, but your fourth opening with “So I got 2 kido pretenders” was when it went wrong - if you did this in-person in a store, would you expect people to help?

You won ! Go back to the kindergarten now.
The other kids waiting for you to show-off.

You haven’t asked a question yet - you were invited to start your own topic bearing in mind the above. If someone says they have the schematic & pin map but need guidance on how to chose which pins, that’s fine. But insulting the docs from the beginning and then railing against the answers given just doesn’t work these days.

As it happens, I’m collating examples of how to access technical resources in the community forums - this stuff is gold

Given the similarities in typing and spelling (e.g. You being capitalized), it looks like @yordan1 and @georgious-pagonis would be the same person - implying a level of maturity that is rarely seen here.

As pointed out by @nmcc, there’s plenty of experience in this topic of people that are happy to answer a question, but they expect a reasonable effort in return for free advice. Mind you, we’re volunteers here, @ashley is the only one being paid, but apparently not enough to cater your needs at the blink of your eye.

A forum is not a Q&A - that would be support. A forum is a place where we talk and learn you how to fish, instead of providing a single fish.

My offer still stands: try your best and we’ll say if you’ve got it right or point out a mistake.

Hello, everyone!
Dear yordan1, I am sorry. Yesterday, I may not have fully understood your problem, so I thought that just looking at the pin diagram could solve it directly. If you need 9 pins that can be directly referenced, I suggest these 9 pins GPIO(19, 20, 21, 26, 33, 34, 45, 47, 48). These 9 pins are the ones I have just experimented with and can continue to output. The purple part in the document pin diagram is the internally defined pins. If the connection is defined, it may cause the internally defined functions to be unusable. I hope these can be helpful to you.

Dear nmcc and bns, I often see you providing valuable opinions on many professional issues. Thank you for your continuous support and understanding. I believe that everyone browsing forums hopes to find useful advice for themselves.
Wishing everyone a happy life!

1 Like

ah. lovely! This is what I expected to see as an answer initially. Thank You tons!
It is quite a bit the time when i had time to experiment behind my back.
The moderator - please remove the other spam above, and leave my question + ashley answer, as they are practically guiding light for the peoples which start with this controller.

These aren’t YOUR posts - you put out a request for information in a public place, you weren’t happy with the response, you made that clear, we made it clear we weren’t impressed with your response, you got your answer and now have made some effort to return back to dish out more “feedback”.

Look around at the various forums and you may get a sense of how different your approach is to everyone else. Being different is OK when it’s creative, but by being potty mouthed and rude to fellow forumites, you may find that when you really really do need some assistance that goes beyond reading the data sheets for you, that no one feels like helping you out.

I hesitate to ask, but what is it with your approach - what rationale is there for behaving in such a self-defeating manner?

Ironically, pertinent to your original information request there is this: