Wireless Stick Lite GPIO pins (Flash_xxx)

On Wireless Stick Lite Pinout Diagram there is a note:
Pins with this arrow are used by on-board-flash or LoRa, they must not be used for other purposes

If I look at the Wireless Stick Lite schematic diagram iopins marked with an arrow and named as Flash_XXX (for ex. GPIO06 Flash_CLK) are not connected.

What is the use of these pins (6 pcs) and can I use these pins as GPIO?

hi,

Best please don’t use them. They are mainly used to download programs.

Thank you for your reply. Could you please be more accurate and explain the usage details. As far as I understood there is no external flash, at least I can’t find it on schematics. I also noticed that for ex. GPIO6 (pin 31) is not connected at all.

For program downloading on ESP32’s flash via CP2102 only UART0 pins are in use. What is the “program downloading” you are refering? I need desperately more available GPIOs!

hi,

If you want to use more pins, you can choose our other products: CubeCell.
https://heltec.org/proudct_center/lora/cubecell/

It has more GPIOs

How come it is so DIFFICULT to get a clear answer to a simple question?

Are these pins connected to somewhere against what schematic diagram shows? If I use my own made software is the somebody else using these pins?

If you have nothing else to say but advertise other products, please be quiet.

Please keep the forum friendly.

Maybe I didn’t express it clearly. I mean that don’t use the flash pins. Because it may conflict with the on-chip flash inside the esp32.

ABOUT LORA pins, If you don’t use the function of lora, it can be used. That’s why I recommend cubcell to you, not to promote advertising. because cubecell has more GPIOs.

can you undertand?