Windows unable to find the USB port of my HT-M00

I was able to setup my local configuracion thorught the http://192.168.4.1/ with no trouble at all.

<y problem araise when I connect the HT-M00 to the usb port of my computer it return a message that the conection failed. I try to update the driver but I receive the following message:

Windows was unable to install your USB single serial
Windows could not find driver software for your device

What is this mean, that my HT-M00 is bad?. I bought it from Amazon.

If you have the correc t driver, please post it.
Thnak you

You may need to update the serial driver.

What exactly do you mean?
That was what I did …“I try to update the driver but I receive the following message: Windows was unable to install your USB single serial Windows could not find driver software for your device…”

Windows does not find any suitable driver. I please need a driver file to updated from.

Thank you

Find the driver of cp2102 on the Internet.

I already did that, It does not work. Neither CP2130 driver. Remember I am traying to connect is my gateway HT-M00. In the specification states: “This gateway is based on two SX1276 chips driven by ESP32”.

I do not know is the ESP32 has a USB connection capability. Another thing windows does not see this gateway as a comport, it sees it as a “USB Single Serial”, this is where the error message occurs. BTW i use WIN7

Maybe the driver is to work with this ESP32. I still searching …

Beside, in the Heltec web page there there is not information at all about it. That is why I am expecting some one from Haltec to give me a response and not wasting time looking for something thta they may already know. I think I saw something for Linux, not for windows.