Wifi lora v2 with two i2c and vext control issue

Greetings to all.

I am using the lora 32 wifi board with oled screen for a project.

In this case, I make use of the two hardware I2C channels I2C0 and I2C1. in each of the channels there are several sensors (in the I2C0 there is also the OLED screen).
on the other hand I make use of some analog inputs (pins 36, 37,38, 39 and 34)

My problem is that certain analog channels are not read properly (37, for example), I notice that the OLED screen raises and lowers the intensity.

I think it is because the second I2C channel, is defined on pins 21 (SDA) and 22 (SCL), and I check that 21 is used for the Vext control.

Does anyone know how to define the Vext control so that it does not conflict with the SDA (pin21)? Or does someone know if the solution is to redefine pin 21 to another pin (if it is possible)?

thank you all

VEXT is control by GPIO21

You can modify this file:
%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%87

%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%87

great!!

your proposal works perfectly !!!

I have two doubts:

1. Does changing the SDA pin to another place mean that I2C1 is no longer used by hardware?

2. I wonder if another possible solution would be to change the location of the VEXT control to another pin. or this is not possible due to the Hardware added for that function.

I’m afraid it won’t work.
This is a hardware level change.

I don’t understand very well.Could you explain it more.

What you state is correct, I have solved it by changing the sda pin as you recommended to another place and it already worked