WiFi LoRa 32 V3 and heltec.h helper library

Hello,

I purchased the V3 version of the lora board, and found out most of the examples that worked with v2 now do not work with V3, as most of the functionality is disable with statements like

#if defined( WIFI_LoRa_32 ) || defined( WIFI_LoRa_32_V2 ) …

Is there a new library that will support that board, or is all the heltec.h library discontinued with the new version?

Thanks in advance

heltec. The functions of the h library have been included in the latest environment, so there is no further update.

Can you point us to LoRa and OLED libraries, documentation and examples that are compatible with the V3?

I have two V3 boards and have not been able to use them at all as nothing compiles for them. Heltec need to release V3 libraries and example code. Plus of course a board file for the arduino board
manager.

OK. I figured out how to get these boards working with LoRa and OLED. The libraries that work with V3 are:

LoRaWan_APP.h
HT_SSD1306Wire.h

These should be installed when you add the v3 boards into your Arduino environment. The older libraries (heltec.h, etc.) do not work with V3. The updated package includes examples that work with the new boards under “Heltec-Example”.

What I am still looking for is updated library reference for both LoRaWan_APP.h and HT_SSD1306Wire.h. Can someone from Heltec provide a link to updated documentation?

Maybe check this post for the software required to support the V3 boards.