Want Example for Epaper v.1.1 in MicroPython

Please point me to MicroPython src and example for Epaper V1.1.

The embedded world is C first & foremost. If a vendor has put in the effort & taken time to create libraries in other languages you can assume that they will clearly publish it like Heltec provides links to all the resources on a product page. If it’s not there, it’s unlikely to exist from them, so only Google search remains as a way to find such things.

I know you’re struggling to find Python based resources but why not bite the bullet and learn C - both are procedural/imperative languages so it’s more about the words & formatting than much else.

Actually, I have been using C language for more than 35 years and found that MicroPython when interpreting program is faster than compiling C language. Now I try to use MIcroPython instead of C, C++ language. The library that I have found so far is only for TTGO’s, according to the link https://github.com/Inqbus/micropython_DEPG0213BN. I tried it initially it my Heltec Epaper and it didn’t work. I’m not sure if it’s because the pin set is not correct or the spec is not the same. So in case someone is already using it and has Github that Google can’t show me, it will be faster for me.

And I’d know this how?

Given that the embedded Pythons are all based on C, perhaps you could look at the original source code for the implementation.