I tried to run my new Node L151 with Lora SX1276. In my opinion I’m pretty far in the process (https://heltec-automation-docs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/stm32/quick_start.html#)
I downloaded everything and also the .bin/.elf file on the MCU but get nothing, when I connect serial with putty. Putty can open the serial COM, but shows only blackscreen.
What I did already:
- Installed Cube IDE (V1.4.2) and Programmer (V2.4 due to no connection with V2.5)
- Read out the Chip ID and get the download for LoRaWAN_151CC_ADC_V1.1 (or LoRaWAN_151CC_V1.0)
- Opened the project in the IDE, made the changes in Commissioning.h (DEV_EUI etc.)
- Set the right Band (868) in the properties
- The LoRaWAN_151CC.ioc had to be coded (I clicked “Device Configuration Tool Code Generation”) - worked
- Still in the IDE - Running the Hammer with “Release” said that void SysTick_Handler is declared twice (in board.c and stm32l1xx_it.c). I commented out one (and one time also the other) -> then it deployed wonderfully
- Opened the CubeProgrammer connected the device and downloaded the .bin file (also tried with .elf).
- Reconnect the USB without pressing User-Button and get the COM3 for the board.
- But connecting serial with putty there is only a blackscreen I expected to see an information about sending packages or so.
I tried also with the Projekt …V1.0, but then after downloaded the bin/elf-file the board won’t be recogniced as USB correctly an I can’t get a COM-Port anyway.
Can anyone see the mistake I do?