[SOLVED] Cubecell Software Serial not reading UART Sensor after Sleeping

I have a Cubecell HTCC-AB02A and im using the example sketch of “LowPower_WakeUpByTimer” with a A02yyuw ultrasonic sensor. I tried GPIO4 and GPIO3 for RX and TX and tried RX2 and TX2 pins to UART TX and RX of the sensor. My problem after sleeping I dont recieve any bytes on softwareSerial is there something that disables automatically when goes to sleep? I tried ending a reinitializating the serial comunication after sleeping but I can’t get it to work.

Thanks in advance

I haven’t used an A02yyuw, but I have used an AJ-SR04M, which sounds like it uses a similar communications mechanism—I use the RX2/TX2 pins. The thing to remember when waking up from deep sleep is that everything needs to be initialised, just as it would have been in the startup() function, for example, if the processor had never gone to sleep. In my case though, with the AJ-SR04M, all I have to do before taking a measurement (after exiting the lowPowerHandler()) is:

digitalWrite(Vext, LOW); // Make sure the external power supply is on
delay(100); // Give everything a moment to settle down
digitalWrite(trigPin, LOW); // Clear the trigPin condition
delayMicroseconds(2);

Thank you for your help!

They work a little bit different here is a post how the sensor work.

https://wiki.dfrobot.com/_A02YYUW_Waterproof_Ultrasonic_Sensor_SKU_SEN0311

Im kinda new to IOT stuff, but i dont get it what it causing this issue cause I dont need to initialized anything for the sensor to work.
I tried to end the serial communication and started when the microcontroller wakes up but still doesnt work, I thinks is something in lowPowerhandler that change somethin in the pins.

Sorry I think I made it out the problem was my library was clearing the input and make it not readable

Thanks for your time!