Serial monitor through pin

I’m using WiFi LoRa 32(V3). My sketch works fine and the data go to the serial monitor through USB connection to PuTTY. I would like send the same datas to PuTTY through RX/TX pins using https://www.kubii.com/fr/hub-cables-adaptateurs/1761-cable-usb-vers-ttl-4-pin-kubii-3272496006263.html

I connect TX and RX to 43 and 44
Added to sketch before loop :
#include <HardwareSerial.h>
HardwareSerial SerialPort(2);

And replace Serial.begin(112500); with SerialPort.begin(115200, SERIAL_8N1, 44, 43);

And it don’t work : nothing on PuTTY.

What i’m doing wrong ??
Thanks

44, 43, already in use, it is recommended to replace the idle pins. These two files may be helpful to you.

So if i understand well 43 and 44 are used by the USB_UART to communicate through the USB ? So when the device is not connected using USB and powered by battery, can i use theses pins to receive the serial monitor ?
I know there is 3 UART in ESP32 so i can use one of the 2 others with whatever unused pins as 47 and 48 ?

You can enhance your understanding by looking at the schematic.

By putting the cable you linked to on those pins, you end up with the exact same configuration as the board already has - serial out of the chip going in to a serial to USB converter. Which begs the question, why are you replacing one USB connection with another?

You should also look at all the Serial.println() statements and think about what might happen if you never call Serial.begin() because you’ve replaced it with SerialPort.begin. What happens to all those Serial.println’s?

Additionally, you may also want to consider what happens if you map serial port 2 to the pins used by serial port 0.

Thanks. I will look at this.
I want to have the system powered by battery and not by USB connection but i want to have an access to the serial terminal through pins.