Is there any chance to have the schematic file available in this folder: https://resource.heltec.cn/download/Wireless_Tracker ?
I can access both V0.3 and V0.5 schematic files on that page.
The version numbering scheme chosen looks a bit confusing, because the actual product label contains V1.0 marking (not V0.3 or V0.5)
The product been purchased in June corresponds to V0.3 schematic layout.
V0,5 looks like a minor bugfix / improvement design which is not yet available for sale, is that right ?
I’ve noticed that V0.5 has:
- different TFT backlight control GPIO assignment
- GNSS and TFT supply voltage is Vext now
- Vext control signal is reversed relative to V0.3
- 32768 Hz XTAL is available for low power sleep operations
- V_backup circuit of GNSS chip has no XH414 ‘supercapacitor’ anymore