Problem with HTCC-AM02 module transmission

Hello everybody,
We have a working hardware/software design with htcc-am01. Since Heltec is phasing out htcc-am01, we wanted to port our design to the new chip htcc-am02.
We have successfully ported our design to htcc-am02. The hardware and the software seem to be working. From the serial port I can see that htcc-am02 says “transmitting”. But in reality it is not transmitting. We have a transmitter-receiver arrangement that we use for testing. The receiver is NOT receiving the messages.

We have tested the program with the development board plus, (htcc-AB02), which is based on htcc-am02 module, it worked. We can transmit.
We have tested the program with the cubecell 1/2AA board (htcc-AB02A), which is also based on htcc-am02 module, it worked. We can transmit.
We have tested the program with cubecell capsule sensor board, it also worked. We can transmit.

But the program does not transmit with the HTCC-AM02 module. The receiver do not receive anything.
We are using 868 MHz EU version of the module. All modules and development boards are 868 Mhz frequency. Yet, we can’t transmit successfully.

I am perplexed. Please tell me what is wrong.

If we can’t find a solution we will have to migrate to another chip.
Can it be my htcc-am02 modules are marked as 868 Mhz by mistake? So they would be transmitting at a different frequency.
I will appreciate a solution to this problem.

This is an update on the question I have posed.
The hardware worked perfectly. It needed a better ground and power connection. It seems that grounding the module from only one ground pin may not be sufficient.
Many thanks for the Heltec Support.