Payload decoder for sht30

Dear All,

Could you please help me to build decoder , im trying my best even using chatGPT but no luck - i am not programmer maybe that the case :expressionless:

using modified ( added only Lorawan party to sent date overt lorawan) - https://github.com/ControlEverythingCommunity/SHT30/blob/master/Arduino/SHT30.ino

this is the part im trying to decode but no success, can you please help ?

Or maybe someone can share with the code for sht30 please

You need to provide a lot more information to get help. What board are you using? How is the sensor connected? What errors or output are you seeing? Have you used a I2C scanner program - does it see the SHT30 sensor?

Hi @dstacer
I should more precise, so , i am using Cebucell Board V2 (AB01-V2)
When i run code it display me in console valid value, problem starting later, in TAGO , first issue is that my payload show always “00000” so i think i need to solve first this one, then i can try to somehowe decode…Any help ? :frowning:
Looks like i have a problem with that “Convert the date” starting from line 117 but not quite sure

Edit: i think i managed to fix it - still testing as i am not programmer ( but trying my best and love to do it …)

no it looks as above, created simple decoder and value are exact the same in tago