I just received my cubecell boards and want to use it to monitor my sailing boat from remote. This application would be great for a lot of boaters, caravaners…
As I am not a c++ programmer, I hope to finde a sketch, that can be modified for my use case with some help of the experts here.
I’d like to connect a bme280 (not tested yet, but that should be possible with the sample sketch in Arduino).
Further more I’d like to:
- wake up the board by a PIR sensor and sent msg to TTN
- connect switches (mechanical or digital) to e.g. report water intrusion.
- read the voltage of the 12V batteries over the ADC port and report it to TTN. I already found, that you must remove a resistor on the board for this and use a voltage divider.
If I could see some information on an OLED display it would be even better.
My concrete questions are:
- how to connect switches to the board and modify the sketch to send the states to TTN?
- how to report the 12 volt ADC readings to TTN
- can I connect a OLED display together with the bme280 sensor on the I2C bus?
- How can I send measurements to the OLED display?
It would be really great, if I could get some help here.