Need help with choosing the right devices

Hi all.
Im checking heltec products and want to order new devices for my project.
I need to know some details about specs of these devices to fulfill the project requirements.
The requirements pretty simple - device should have LoRa chip, have a good low power capability, have a 4-5 free GPIO which I can use from code.

so my questions in order of important for me :

1) What the main differences and advantages/disadvantages between devices based on ESP32 and ASR605x?
For example - Wireless Stick Lite (V3) and CubeCell Dev-Board Plus (HTCC-AB02)
These MCU has different MCU’s - MCU (ESP32-S3FN8) and ASR6501 (ASR6502?)
Which device is better in terms of speed, amount of memory and low power?

2) I see 3 different ESP32-S3FN8 based devices:
Wireless Stick Lite (V3)
Wireless Stick(V3)
WiFi LoRa 32 (V3)

and I dont understand - which device would be better for me?
so far I see that Wireless Stick(V3) just has OLDE display unlike the Wireless Stick Lite (V3)
but maybe something else?
and what about WiFi LoRa 32 (V3)? maybe it is somehow better that previous two?

3) very important question - I need use “plain LoRa”, not LoRaWAN.
my current network works on devices based on Moteino (Arduino + RFM95) and code based on Radiohead library, especially based on these examples:

the way my network works is the every device has their own address and I can request and send data from/to particular device with using their addresses.
I want to add Heltec devices into this network or at least - do the same thing - apply address for device and send/receive data via LoRa by this address.
Already I know that native library for CubeCell devices doesnt support this way. Because of this I started to consider ESP32 based devices. I just doubt about their good “low power” in sleep mode.
I found interesting code in ESP32 library in the file LoRaMultipleCommunication.ino
It seems that this shows that I can use addresses for ESP32 based LoRa nodes as I need?

4) about LoRaWAN gateways.
I see some cheap gateways:
# Sufficient IoT Hub
# HT-M00 Dual Channel LoRa Gateway

The first model has RJ-45 port so I can connect it to my OpenWRT router which I use now like “gateway” for my LoRa network.
Will this device help somehow if I decide to switch to LoRaWAN for Heltec devices?
Will I able to access via my OpenWRT router to the data on this Heltec gateway?

about HT-M00 - it has only USB-C interface… how can I use it with OpenWRT? is it possible.

Im realize that I ask a lot of questions… probably most of them - very simple and I can find answer by myself… I just hope that someone who knows better about these devices and understand my requirements - will advise me how to do better in this situation… Im going to order some stuff and want to order the right devices for me…

Thank you in advance.