Low Activity/reward for Heltec

Activity has been low for some time, even before the last 2-3 versions of the firmware and miner.
I was hoping that with each new version there would be an improvement but it never happens, please the team should pay attention to this, it should see a lot of beacons but it doesn’t.

I am talking about EU 868 version. Panter x yesterday made a change and since then there is a great yield.

low

Untitled

After a brief investigation found that he was again lagging behind with the blocks.
I disconnected it from the power supply, then I turned it on and it started to catch up with the network, this happens almost every time after changing the firmware.

Still bad, very bad, what happen? Heltec may be not right choise?
bad

It all depends on the height and quality of your antenna. Nothing to do with which miner you have deployed. They can all compete which each other if conditions are good. My Heltec is among the five highest earning in a community of 105 hotspots, with a 3dbi Hntenna at 8 meters high. Making .45 hnt a day at current reward scale (.67). Was making 1.7 hnt a day a month ago… when things were good.