LoRa Node 151 - no print debuging information

Hello,
I have bought LoRaNode151 with STM32, registered a ChipID, downloaded your provided code, adjusted the Commissioning.h to my LORA OTAA parameters and added the macro definition (USE_BAND_868, USE_DEBUGGER) in STM32CubeIDE 1.4.0. I have successfully builded a new release there and successfully downloaded it via STLINK to chip.

But if I connect node via UART-USB modul (RX/TX/GND/VDD3.3V) to my PC and terminal I see NO debbuging information via serial port. I have no connection to LoRaWAN gw as well.

So I’m not able to find a problem out. Could you please help me what check (I have only one node I can 't try a PingPong test) ?

hi,

node151 have no hardware UART, you can use CDC.

Hi,
as I have written above, I have conected external HW UART-USB with CP2102 between Node and USB.
However, if I use CDC ( USB Virtual port) it is the same - no printing output to terminal.
According to your help I have added “USB_VCP” macro definition and recompiled/downloaded the code and connect micro USB.
There is no LED on your Node151 what would show a status? I use your CubeCell also - it is completely OK - no problem via the same LORA gw and perfect LED status…
BR

Hi,

I’m sorry. I did a mistake in STM32CubeIDE using - I created a new projects with import project from your .ioc.
If I only click to .project in your provided code and edited LORA parametrs and macro definition - all is ok and can receive test data on LORAWAN (czech CRA LoRA) and I can see debug info via VCP.

Into send state
In sending…
00+SEND:ACK RECEIVED
+SEND:DONE

Into send state
In sending…
00+SEND:ACK RECEIVED
+SEND:DONE

Have you any sample code with e.g. BMP280 senzor or any device via SPI/I2C?

hi,

I’m sorry that we have not do the sensor code for STM32.