Lora Communication between V2 and V3 boards

Because at my order time there was no V2 board available I ordered V3 boards for my sensor network. I can not make the intercommunication between the two boards (V2 and V3). With v3 I adapted my software from the old Lora library to the new RadioLib.
Parameters for the old Lora V2:
Heltec.begin(true /DisplayEnable Enable/, true /LoRa Enable/, true /Serial Enable/, true /LoRa use PABOOST/, 868 /LoRa RF working band/);
for V3:
Radio.SetTxConfig( MODEM_LORA, TX_OUTPUT_POWER, 0, LORA_BANDWIDTH,
´
LORA_SPREADING_FACTOR, LORA_CODINGRATE,

LORA_PREAMBLE_LENGTH, LORA_FIX_LENGTH_PAYLOAD_ON,

LORA_CRC, 0, 0, LORA_IQ_INVERSION_ON, 3000 );

Radio.SetRxConfig( MODEM_LORA, LORA_BANDWIDTH, LORA_SPREADING_FACTOR,

LORA_CODINGRATE, 0, LORA_PREAMBLE_LENGTH,

LORA_SYMBOL_TIMEOUT, LORA_FIX_LENGTH_PAYLOAD_ON,

0, LORA_CRC, 0, 0, LORA_IQ_INVERSION_ON, true );

with:
#define LORA_BANDWIDTH 0 // [0: 125 kHz,
#define LORA_SPREADING_FACTOR 10 // [SF7…SF12]
#define LORA_CODINGRATE 1 // [1: 4/5,
#define LORA_PREAMBLE_LENGTH 8 // 8 // Same for Tx and Rx
#define LORA_SYMBOL_TIMEOUT 0 // Symbols
#define LORA_FIX_LENGTH_PAYLOAD_ON false
#define LORA_IQ_INVERSION_ON false
#define LORA_CRC true
#define LORA_SYNC_WORD 0x34

Is there any hope for a communication or should I buy the v2 board again?
Why does the Lora V3 chip has a 16-Bit Sync word but the Api provides only a 8 bit parameter?
Which parameter for sync word is correct for function Radio.SetSyncWord(byte sncword); to have communication with V2 with sync word 0x34?
Thank you!

The discussion here might help in working out compatible parameters for V2 and V3 boards.

Thank you for your help. In the end I had all your parameters. Sometimes (maybe 1 from 10 messages) It is shortly working. I spent another day in tries today and I think I will give up now. I developed a own Message/Acknowledge communication system with a central device from makerfabs also with SX1276. With v2 everything was working good but with v3 I can’t make it work. Sometimes I receive messages but I never get an acknowledge from the partner device. But I receive sometimes the periodical status from the partner. So I think it is something with the Sync Word (in my case 0x34). I don’t think that there is a big issue in my software.