LORA ABO2S and TTN Question

Hi everyone,

While I am off over the holidays I am learning LORAWan with the TTN network. I finally found some documentation for the Helium network that gave me the correct channel mask. I am successfully sending data now.

The first time I send data after it successfully joins, TTN sends me back a packet and and the “Sending…” message goes away. But every transmission after that they never send back a packet and the screens keeps showing “Sending…”.

I am not sure why it sends back any packet and why it is waiting for a packet. I have it set to unconfirmed. I am still learning so be gentle :slight_smile:

I am using the example programs that are part of the Arduino Library. The one I am using is LoRaWan_OnBoardGPS_Air530.

Is there any good documentation out there? I cannot seem to find it. I am still unsure how the channel mask works.

Thanks and have a great holiday.

hi,

can you confirm these Param?

Here is what I have:

/* OTAA para*/
uint8_t devEui[] = { 0x22, 0x32, 0x33, 0x00, 0x00, 0x88, 0x88, 0x02 };
uint8_t appEui[] = { 0x70, 0xB3, 0xD5, 0x7E, 0xD0, 0x03, 0xA5, 0x9C };
uint8_t appKey[] = { 0xBA, 0xD7, 0x69, 0xC5, 0xC3, 0x60, 0x73, 0xDB, 0xFF, 0x2A, 0x61, 0xC3, 0x59, 0xDB, 0x65, 0x4E };

They match what the things network says it should be. I am getting data regularly, the device is waiting for a reply and it only happens the first time after joining.