LN151 can't connect to LG01-N (single channel) dragino gateway

Dear my friend. I already done setup my gateway LG01-N to the TTN and its already connected. Here I attached my gateway setting in the TTN. ttn

Here also the setting that I made on my LG01-N.

But the thing is my Lora Nodes 151 cant communicate with the gateway, the status on TTN still not connected. I already follow the tutorial on how to setup the nodes. The serial monitor keep showing like that

Can someone please tell me is there anything that I need to change to make it work?

It looks to me that your Gateway isn’t correctly configured. It should be showing as status “connected” in TTN even if you aren’t running any nodes.

The first step is to find out why your LG01 is not connected to TTN, so forget about your nodes for now.

I have a LG01 in a test environment that is configured in the same way as your LG01 and connects OK. I can’t think of a reason why your LG01 isn’t connected but I will do some investigating and see if I can spot a difference in our setups.

I forgot to say. I am having significant stability problems with my LG01. It loses connection to TTN every three or four days and requires a reboot to reconnect. I haven’t investigated why, but I am not impressed so far.

please dont connect those gateways to TTN.
They will affect the proper funtionality of all nodes in the area.

The LG01 is not a LoRaWAN compliant gateway.

beside that. the gateway status in the ttn console is not the actual state of the gateway.
ttn has problems with that

Omg, sorry. Actually I upload the wrong picture. The gateway actually does work with the TTN as it is shown as connected in the TTN. gateway%20connected
Somehow, the gateway shows that it received some messages. But I can’t see any details of the messages here
traffic
It looks like it doesn’t work at all. I dont think that the problem is from the gateway maybe.

you only see data in the gateway traffic window as long as this window is open.

but as i said before please dont use 1 channel gateways with TTN.