HTCC-AB01 V2 schematic

Where can I find the correct AB01 V2 schematic? I am trying to understand the ADC for measuring 3.3v voltage. I see in the code that there are at least 2 pins defined that the ADC can measure (ADC & ADC_VBAT). The only schematic that I can find doesn’t show but one connected to Vbat. The V2 version of this module uses the ASR6502 which I have seen some reference to there being 3 ADC channels.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The schematic is here:

And the discussion here on battery voltage measurement may also help.

Thanks for the response. I have seen this documentation but I believe there is an error in it. It shows Vbat is connected (via MOSFET control) to ADC and not ADC_IN1 on the ASR6502. ADC indicates that it is connected to the module’s pin labeled ADC which it isn’t. I guess the error could also be that P2 and the labeling on the module are incorrect and should be ADC1 (ADC_IN1). I might have described this incorrectly though. Either way the module pin labeled ADC can be used for general purpose and is not the MOSFET controlled Vbat.

I have read your writeup which helped me understand the module better (greatly appreciated!!!)