HTC-AB01 does not read MX31865 via SPI

Hi!
I try to read PT100 via MX31865, using SPI. I do not get any useful data, results are always 0x7FFF. I use the Adafruit Library. Same sketch runs with Arduino, but not with Cubecell. Both use the onboard SPI. I see, that the Lora-Hardware is also connected to SPI, but from the core code I have the feeling, that there is a chip select, which works (hopefully) correctly, I use GPIO1 as chip select. I see that there are signals on CLK, MISO, MOSI, but I do not have full knowledge to understand them fully or see some problems. Can anybody give some hints, or is there code available, where htc-ab01 uses SPI to read a MX31865.

Some new information: I can see, that the MISO contains the right information, and I get in the software another result, it alsways contains 0xFF instead of the value on the line. This gives the conclusion, that either the hardware of the chip has a problem or the library contains an error. As we know, that Lora is working with the same SPI, it is clear, that the SPI-Library contains a bug.