HT-M7603 first step or hello world primer paso o hola mundo

Hello everyone, nice to be here, I just acquired an htm7603 and some esp32 (https://heltec.org/project/wifi-kit-32-v3/)

I’m just learning about Lorawan, I wanted to know if you could help me with a Hello World or something similar.

I wanted to configure the gateway as MQTT but by doing this do I lose the ability to send data over Lora to my gateway? Or should I configure the code for Lora normally, and then upon receiving the data, only the gateway uploads it to the cloud via MQTT to the server that is configured on the gateway?

My question is if I can send data using Lora to the gateway if it is configured in MQTT mode, do you have some example codes that you can share with me, thank you in advance.

sorry I use translator.

Hello, I managed to show hello world and blink on the display, but I still can’t send data to my gateway, since I can’t find a code where I can understand how to send data, where to put the address of my gatway, I hope you can help me. I still haven’t found a code that helps me understand the heltec lora library for this LoRa 32 (V3) WiFi board.

#include “heltec.h”
#include “Arduino.h”
//rotate only for GEOMETRY_128_64
SSD1306Wire display(0x3c, SDA_OLED, SCL_OLED, RST_OLED);

void VextON(void)
{
pinMode(Vext,OUTPUT);
digitalWrite(Vext, LOW);
}

void VextOFF(void) //Vext default OFF
{
pinMode(Vext,OUTPUT);
digitalWrite(Vext, HIGH);
}

void setup() {

pinMode(35,OUTPUT);

VextON();
delay(100);

display.init();
display.clear();
display.display();

display.setContrast(255);

display.clear();
display.display();
display.screenRotate(ANGLE_0_DEGREE);
display.setFont(ArialMT_Plain_16);
display.drawString(0 , 0, " Hola Gateway");
display.drawString(0 ,20, " blink");
display.drawString(0 ,40, “Enviando Hola”);
display.display();
delay(1000);

}

void loop() {

digitalWrite( 35, HIGH);
delay(350);

digitalWrite( 35, LOW);
delay(350);

}

The Heltec LoRa library does not support the SX1262 LoRa chip on the V3 boards. You need to use a library that includes SX1262 support—the Heltec LoRaWan_APP library (refer to the WiFi_LoRa_32_V3_FactoryTest example for basic usage details) or one of the third party libraries mentioned in other posts on this forum.

1 Like