HT-M2808 never to witness

https://explorer.helium.com/hotspots/11YTRjt59xNFP8e2VPxVwbPAtovw4HCwkGN6k4Wevokv8kQeSK/activity

I’ve been struggling for 12 days

there is a static ip
port 44158 is active.
My device is Challanged
Send beacon
But the witnessed beacon does not

I changed and tested 3 antennas
He made a witness for 4 hours just 6 days ago and never did it again.
i can’t solve the problem

Power synchronization and tx light on the front of the device are on
But the rx light never comes on
What is the problem caused by?
Please help me

1 Like

Maybe, you have a bad placement spot… do you have any 4G LTE antennas near your antenna?

I had same problem with one of my Heltec hotspots, it was not witnessing at all for a month, and then I’ve putted bandpass filter, and it started witnessing… The problem in signal noise can be solved with bandpass filter.

I’m sure you have noise problems… Try with bandpass filter from Heltec.

bandpass filter already installed
witnesses 2 or 3 people a day

I earn about 20 times more when I wear sensecap m1 device in the same location

Maybe you need better antenna then! :slight_smile: Try with high gain one because you have signal loss up to 2db with Heltec’s bandpass filter…

I tested 6db-8db-10db with all of them, unfortunately the result is the same

Hotspot name Fast Mauve Bee

check please

I have the same problem. Also request this external noise filter оn 17.12.21 and still nothing.
I am disappointed with Heltec, I lost 3 months with their product in vain.
If anyone can help I will be very grateful.

Same problem, i have send a email to support.
No reaction yet but im hoping getting a response soon.

With an external noise filter, things changed slightly in a positive direction. But when I put a Senscap in the same location with the same setup, it makes a double profit. If anyone has any ideas i will be happy to share.

hello Heltec, hello frustrated community. My question. Newer units come with better chips, any chance to change them on bad units?

my heltec is doing the same,it was working fine for about 7 weeks earning on average 0.4 hnt per day.
mine is the same as the original poster it is challenging and sends beacons but it just suddenly stopped witnessing.
it has nothing to do with placement or antenna because as i’ve already said it was working ans earning fine untill a week a go.
heltec need to pull their finger out and get this sorted,i’m losing at lease 0.3 hnt a day.
and i have tried everything ive been advised to do by facebook helium miners groups as this heltec support is absolutely no good at all,no replys to our cries for help,i think heltec should compensate us for loss of earnings.

PULL YOUR FINGER OUT HELTEC AND GET THIS SORTED AND PROVIDE SUPPORT TO YOUR CUSTOMERS

2 Likes