HiLetgo MPU9250 and HTCC-AB02s?

Hey guys, I am trying to connect a HiLetgo MPU9250 to my CubeCell AB02S and am having issues. At first I hooked it up to pins 8/9 SCL1/SDA1 and I get no response (I assume its cause its SDA1/SCL1 and not SDA/SCL). I then hooked them up to SCL/SDA and it appears to be able to connect to it but doesnt get the correct data and cant read the magnetometer at all. While hooked up to those pins the display also stops working which I find weird because they are on different addresses.
I also tried SoftWire to use it on a software I2C and I get this error when trying any example from the softwire library.
\Arduino\libraries\SoftWire\src\SoftWire.cpp:54:2: note: in expansion of macro ‘pinMode’
pinMode(p->getScl(), p->getInputMode());
So I am stuck right now.
In the description I see there is only 1 I2C, so why does the board have SCL/SDA and SCL1/SDA1?
Is there a way to use this board with my AB02S?
Thanks!

The error I get when trying to use SoftWire appears to be this instead
Arduino15\packages\CubeCell\hardware\CubeCell\1.3.0\cores\asr650x/Arduino.h:87:27: error: ‘PINMODE_p’ was not declared in this scope
#define pinMode(pin,mode) PINMODE_ ## mode(pin)

No one has used the HiLetgo MPU9250 with a CubeCell?

You can use this program to test to see if the sensor can be read correctly.
https://github.com/HelTecAutomation/CubeCell-Arduino/blob/master/libraries/Basics/examples/I2C/i2c_scan/i2c_scan.ino

Thank you, thanks to this and your other reply this little program does find the MPU9250 on Wire1. Still cant use SoftWire tho (however its no longer needed for this project)