Heltec Wifi LoRa 32(V3) Compilation Error

I have an WiFi LoRa 32(V3) and want it to communicate with Arduino Uno + Dragino shield(which uses Sandeep mistry’s LoRa.h library). I am following this documentation by @UniquePete.

I have the latest versions of all the board managers, libraries and IDE.
Arduino IDE version 2.3.2
Heltec ESP32 boards version 1.0.0
Heltec ESP32 library version 1.1.5
Added https://github.com/Heltec-AaronLee/WiFi_Kit_series/releases/download/1.0.0/package_heltec_esp32_index.json in the file preferences.

Added the LoRaWan102 library from Heltec ESP framework. During compiling I am getting the error "undefined reference to `Radio’ ". I am trying to solve it from the past 2 days but couldn’t do it. I am completely new to this, so please help me.

If you have the right Heltec-ESP32 libraries (on my Mac, this is at Library/Arduino15/packages/Heltec-esp32), you shouldn’t need to be adding LoRaWan102—it should be there in Library/Arduino15/packages/Heltec-esp32/hardware/esp32/<version #>/libraries. My instructions, and those elsewhere in this forum, were based on my using version 0.0.7 of the library with earlier versions of the IDE (I’m a bit constrained because my development host is running an ‘old’ version of MacOS), but subsequent updates to those shouldn’t make any difference. But I am, however, using version 1.1.5 of the Heltec ESP32 Dev-Boards library (or have you just transposed the version numbers of those two Heltec ESP32 libraries in your note?)

Just check that the Heltec-esp32 library is installed in the right place (path above). Other people have done this, so it will likely just be a configuration problem—it’s just a matter of working out exactly where the problem lies…

Thank You @UniquePete for the reply. I removed the LoRaWan102 library and reinstalled all the necessary libraries. The Heltec-esp32 library is present in the same path you mentioned above. But still i got the error. After checking the path in the error, it is not calling “Library/Arduino15/packages/Heltec-esp32/hardware/esp32/” but instead it is calling “Library/Arduino15/packages/esp32/”. So, I removed all the esp32 libraries which are causing the ambiguity and now the code is compiled. I am able to receive the messages to my arduino uno.