Heltec_CubeCell_AB02A and multi sensor example not compiling

Hi I’m trying to compile (Arduino 1.8.19) the LoRaWAN_Multi sensor example. The compiler fails with
a lot of errors, this is just a top of the output but it will give an idea. There is obviously something fundamental I’m missing.
CubeCell_AB02A 1/2 AA is the board.

Any help would be appreciated
LoRaWan_MultiSensor
v3.0.7 by WASN.eu

downLinkDataHandle.cpp:1:25: error: variable or field ‘DownLinkDataHandle’ declared void
void DownLinkDataHandle(McpsIndication_t *mcpsIndication)
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/dirk/snap/arduino/current/Arduino/LoRaWan_MultiSensor/functions_ce.cpp: In function ‘void accelWakeup()’:
functions_ce.cpp:3:3: error: ‘delay’ was not declared in this scope
delay(10);
^~~~~
/home/dirk/snap/arduino/current/Arduino/LoRaWan_MultiSensor/functions_ce.cpp:3:3: note: suggested alternative: ‘decltype’
delay(10);
^~~~~
decltype
functions_ce.cpp:4:18: error: ‘INT_PIN’ was not declared in this scope
if(digitalRead(INT_PIN)==HIGH)
^~~~~~~
functions_ce.cpp:4:6: error: ‘digitalRead’ was not declared in this scope
^~~~~~~~~~~
functions_ce.cpp:4:28: error: ‘HIGH’ was not declared in this scope
^~~~
functions_ce.cpp:6:5: error: ‘accelWoke’ was not declared in this scope
accelWoke = true;
^~~~~~~~~
config.cpp:1:1: error: ‘String’ does not name a type
String wasnflash = “ModularNode”; //Board, Capsule, TCA9548A, CapsuleGPS (IndoorNode, ModularNode)
^~~~~~
/home/dirk/snap/arduino/current/Arduino/LoRaWan_MultiSensor/functions_ce.cpp:6:5: note: suggested alternative: ‘accelWakeup’
accelWoke = true;
^~~~~~~~~
accelWakeup
/home/dirk/snap/arduino/current/Arduino/LoRaWan_MultiSensor/checkUserAt_ce.cpp: In function ‘bool checkUserAt(char*, char*)’:
checkUserAt_ce.cpp:3:7: error: ‘strcmp’ was not declared in this scope
if (strcmp(cmd, “VER”) == 0)
^~~~~~
/home/dirk/snap/arduino/current/Arduino/LoRaWan_MultiSensor/functions_ce.cpp: In function ‘float CalculateIAQ()’:
functions_ce.cpp:18:25: error: ‘co2’ was not declared in this scope
float gas_reference = co2;
^~~

LoRaWan_MultiSensor
v3.0.7 by WASN.eu

I had the additional files in the directory with the .ino file and edited the file removing the include/ to reflect this change.
Then I run into a problem which was caused by the entry GPIO0 which I replaced with GPIO1 and now it compiles fine.

Maybe this will help someone else