Error Compiling example ESP32 V2

Hello,

I have the same error as sav59, you sent him links to the documents, but I could not find any info regarding the error message, the board is registered, Heltec32 V2, did everything as described in your online docs and tutorials… :

/var/folders/vd/7hvqt0px6gsd1wc6dwn1jfg80000gp/T/arduino_build_902638/libraries/ESP32_LoRaWAN-master/rtc-board.S.o: in function TimerGetTimerValue': D:\/D:\\61722\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\ESP32_LoRaWAN_VASR\\src\\rtc-board.c:95:(.text.TimerGetTimerValue+0x27): dangerous relocation: call8: call target out of range: __udivdi3 /var/folders/vd/7hvqt0px6gsd1wc6dwn1jfg80000gp/T/arduino_build_902638/libraries/ESP32_LoRaWAN-master/rtc-board.S.o: in functionTimerGetElapsedAlarmTime’:
D:/D:\61722\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ESP32_LoRaWAN_VASR\src\rtc-board.c:108:(.text.TimerGetElapsedAlarmTime+0x3a): dangerous relocation: call8: call target out of range: __udivdi3
/var/folders/vd/7hvqt0px6gsd1wc6dwn1jfg80000gp/T/arduino_build_902638/libraries/ESP32_LoRaWAN-master/rtc-board.S.o: in function `TimerComputeElapsedTime’:
D:/D:\61722\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ESP32_LoRaWAN_VASR\src\rtc-board.c:135:(.text.TimerComputeElapsedTime+0x32): dangerous relocation: call8: call target out of range: __udivdi3
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

please help,

thanks

I have the same error, I have updated with the last version of the Platform Arduino to 4.2.0 and now I have too this error. I’m blocked

I don’t know why but when I go back to Espressif32 Framework 3.4.0 it works but for new version impossible same error.
I tried to add CFLAGS = mlongcalls ==> not better

Same with Platform Arduino to 4.3.0
Where did you add CFLAGS = mlongcalls?

In platformio.ini-> [common_env_data] -> build_flags =

@heltec: Please release rtc_board.c to public, so that we can debug this problem. Currently we only have

• rtc_board.h
  • rtc_buard.s

Sorry for the inconvenience, we will update the code for the latest environment as soon as possible.

I am facing the same issue. Any updates on this topic?

It’s a shame that cannot I build my project …

This may be a configuration problem of the compilation environment, it is recommended to reinstall the latest environment. https://heltec-automation-docs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/esp32/quick_start.html