CubeCell Sleep while not able to join

Im building a a few sensors as prototypes and need to seal the uints up and ship them. The units can not be opend once they are sealed and there is no switch on them as they all need to be water tight. I do have some cone that will eventually be added for a reed switch to turn the units on and off but that will have to wait.

While the units are in transit I would like to put them in to a kind of hybenation state.

I noticed that if there is no gateway deviceState returns 4 and the system makes several attempts to connect then it kind of looks like it watis 30 seconds then tries again and I cant seem to find where the option is to increate the time between retries.

Anyone have any idea where I should be looking for this. Or have any sugestions on a better way to manage this? Ideally in the 3 week shipping and installation time I dont want to be consuming all the power in the battries.

hi,
You can try to modify the emission period and adjust the period a bit larger to make the sleep time longer

%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%87

1 Like

Thanks @jasonXu that seemed to resolve the problem and the M02 can now be powered off, stay off for a while and the units seem to reconnect when it comes back online.

hi,

Our colleague Harry is working hard to fix this problem, please continue to pay attention to email updates

1 Like