CubeCell PIN out Error - I am trying to generate correct Library diagram AS HELTEC HAVE NOT

HI all and Especially Heltec staff. There is a pin error either on diagrams for the CubeCell AM02 Module or circuit diagram. The Pin out diagram for HTCC_AM02 shows pins 2 -50 and 2 unmarked pins. This can not be correct for the stamp module . Can you please correct and give them the correct names. In addition I I look at the Recommended hardware design pin 1-35 which seems correct.

I do note that the confusion seem sto be due to the pin out for the ASR6502 which has pin one as VDD_IN and ADC_IN1 as pin 2 .

And again I would be great if Heltec could publish a library for AMO2 and AM01 giving the full mechanical dimensions of the modules and the .sch and .pretty for use with KiCad EAGLE etc.

Simon

Thanks for your feedback, we will fix these problems immediately.

The pins 2-50 on the pinout diagram of the HTCC-AM02 module correspond to the pins of the ASR6502 chip. Some of the pins of the ASR6502 chip are directly connected inside the HTCC-AM02 module, and are not led out, so some of the pins of the ASR6502 are in The pinout diagram of the HTCC-AM02 module is invisible. The pins 1-35 of the recommended circuit correspond to the pins of the HTCC-AM02 module.