CubeCell Module Plus only prints "Copyright @2019-2020 Heltec Automation"

Hey fellas,

I got a problem with a few of the CubeCell modules plus.
some of them work properly and other justs dont.

It is not an issue with my code. I just finished soldering a module and connected it to the serial monitor.
Normally the DevEUI, AppEUI, AppKey and so on is showing up on the serial monitor, even without flashing the cubecell.
Now I got a module who only prints “Copyright @2019-2020 Heltec Automation.All rights reserved.” and nothing more. Why is this so and how can I fix it?
In this case the code I flashed does not work.

The good news is that this message shows your serial communication is working (correct bitrate) and the device bootloader is working.
This message is printed by the embedded bootloader, and everything after this comes from your own code.
To read everything, it’s important that your own code also use the Serial port as 115200bps, 8N1, same as the bootloader.
My guess is that your code is either not flashed correctly (nothing after bootloader) or not doing what you expect.

Hi max,
thanks for the reply.
I’ve tried an example code provided by Heltec in the Arduino IDE. It also get stuck after the message
“Copyright @2019-2020 Heltec Automation.All rights reserved”.

The code I wrote works fine on the same pcb and just with another module.
I bought about 50 module plus and it seems like one half is working fine while the other get stuck during the boot process.