CubeCell DallasTemp Sensor Compile Fails

Trying to connect a DAllas Temp Sensor and fail to compile the CubeCell Example -
Examples - CubeCell Third Party - DallasTemperature - Simple.

thx a lot for all help!

Arduino: 1.8.13 (Mac OS X), Board: "CubeCell-Board(HTCC-AB01), REGION_EU868, CLASS_A, OTAA, ON, CONFIRMED, OFF, ON, ACTIVE, None"

WARNING: library OneWire claims to run on ASR650x-Arduino architecture(s) and may be incompatible with your current board which runs on CubeCell architecture(s).
/Users/i511648/Library/Arduino15/packages/CubeCell/tools/gcc-arm-none-eabi/8-2019-q3/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/8.3.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld: libraries/DallasTemperature/DallasTemperature.cpp.o: in function `DallasTemperature::blockTillConversionComplete(unsigned char)':
/Users/i511648/Documents/Arduino/libraries/DallasTemperature/DallasTemperature.cpp:446: undefined reference to `yield()'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
exit status 1
Error compiling for board CubeCell-Board(HTCC-AB01).

Complete code is this:

// Include the libraries we need
#include <OneWire.h>
#include <DallasTemperature.h>
#include "Arduino.h"

// Data wire is plugged into GPIO5 on the CubeCell
#define ONE_WIRE_BUS GPIO5

// Setup a oneWire instance to communicate with any OneWire devices (not just Maxim/Dallas temperature ICs)
OneWire oneWire(ONE_WIRE_BUS);

// Pass our oneWire reference to Dallas Temperature.
DallasTemperature sensors(&oneWire);

/*
   The setup function. We only start the sensors here
*/
void setup(void)
{
  // Vext ON
  pinMode(Vext, OUTPUT);
  digitalWrite(Vext, LOW);
  delay(10);

// start serial port
  Serial.begin(115200);
  Serial.println("Dallas Temperature IC Control Library Demo");

// Start up the library
  sensors.begin();
}

/*
   Main function, get and show the temperature
*/
void loop(void)
{
  // call sensors.requestTemperatures() to issue a global temperature
  // request to all devices on the bus
  Serial.print("Requesting temperatures...");
  sensors.requestTemperatures(); // Send the command to get temperatures
  Serial.println("DONE");
  // After we got the temperatures, we can print them here.
  // We use the function ByIndex, and as an example get the temperature from the first sensor only.
  Serial.print("Temperature for the device 1 (index 0) is: ");
  Serial.println(sensors.getTempCByIndex(0));
  delay(500);
}

hi,

we have fixed the bug.

please git pull.

Hi Jason,

thx for your help. It works, but I needed to fix something else, too: when I connect the sensor breakout which has a resister and little LED pre-installed to VDD/VEXT (all 3.3V), it does not work. But I now connected it to VIN 5V and it works.

Is it possible to run the Dalles Temp 18B20 on 3.3V? If yes, can you recommend the right resistor to use?

thx
Sven

%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%87

Thx, I am able to make it work with the 5V VIN - not an issue as my device will have enough power all the time. I am using a DS18B20 module with a pre-soldered resistor, maybe that one is just way too high (but it’s hard to tell. Thx for the help!