Compre en heltec.org

Estimados compre unos módulos en heltec.org, luego a los días me llega un correo pidiéndome más dinero por impuestos, impuestos que pague en el carro de la página web cuando hice la compra, seleccione pais y me cobraron 60 dolares por fedex).

Bueno para no dar más vueltas, quiero saber si alguien reconoce este correo como una estafa o algo similar.

Yo de verdad jamás he tenido un problema como estos de comprar y que luego deba depositar más dinero para enviarme los componentes.

Ayuda para confirmar por favor, encuentro que error de logistica es impresionante, y aun mas deberian pagar el costo ellos.

Traductor Google;

Dear friends, I bought some modules at heltec.org, then a few days later I received an email asking me for more money for taxes, taxes that I paid in the cart on the website when I made the purchase, select the country and they charged me 60 dollars by fedex).

Well, not to go around any further, I want to know if anyone recognizes this email as a scam or something similar. I have never really had a problem like this of buying and then having to deposit more money to send me the components.

Help to confirm please, I find that logistics error is impressive, and even more they should pay the cost.

Que dicen a alguien más le ha pasado?

I think you will find that PayPal advises that you should never make two payments for anything. They suggest that you should request a refund and that the goods be advertised and billed at the correct price at the time of purchase.