Cannot Compile LoRaWan

Hello I bought 3 ESP32 and I’m trying to register on TTN. When i’m trying to compile I have this error

libraries\ESP32_LoRaWAN\ESP32_LoRaWAN.cpp.o:(.literal._ZN12LoRaWanClass4joinEv+0x8): undefined reference to DevAddr' libraries\ESP32_LoRaWAN\ESP32_LoRaWAN.cpp.o:(.literal._ZN12LoRaWanClass4joinEv+0xc): undefined reference toNwkSKey’
libraries\ESP32_LoRaWAN\ESP32_LoRaWAN.cpp.o:(.literal._ZN12LoRaWanClass4joinEv+0x10): undefined reference to `AppSKey’

This error happend to someone??

I’m using the script shared on this link:
ESP32_LoRaWAN/OTAA_OLED.ino at master · HelTecAutomation/ESP32_LoRaWAN · GitHub

At some time same thing happened to us; I do not remember exactly how it was corrected, but check:

1. That your license is correctly defined - recover it from the heltec site at this link: https://resource.heltec.cn/search
  2. That all lorawan keys and id parameters are defined
  3. Double check that you are using the correct library.

One question when you use OTAA is not necessary to use ABP right?, because those errors come from there:

/* ABP para*/
uint8_t nwkSKey[] = {XXXXX };
uint8_t appSKey[] = { XXXXX };
uint32_t devAddr = ( uint32_t )0x000000;

That was my initial presumption, but if those are not present it will not compile. Therefore, check that all lorawan keys and id parameters are defined.

If using OTAA, it will ignore the values defined in that section, but are needed to compile.