Are CubeCells mature enough for commercial applications yet?

Are there any examples in the wild? and if so how is provisioning/commissioning being handled on those devices?

Also, are there any plans for an Android/iOS provisioning app which works via USB OTG?

I’m thinking something similar to the configurator app but streamlined to hide all the more advanced settings and which just requires required EUI keys to be entered and the app handles everything else behind the scenes. TTN API integration would ultimately be ideal for such an app, so you log in with your TTN account and the app is able to generate keys and handle the entire setup & provisioning procedure without any technical knowledge needed by the end user.

I agree. We could all do with something along these lines.

We are using cubecell for different applications.
Our Indoor and ModularNodes are running fine in the wild (we have about 60 ModularNodes and 30 IndoorNodes out there)

We are writing an android app right now. this app will be a stripped down version of our configurator app.

TTN API integration is a nice idea, will keep this in my mind and how it can be made idiot proof.

Good to know.
How are you handling provisioning on these nodes?

Are they sent out to clients pre-configured to an application you manage & control or do you require end users to have enough technical knowledge to carry out the provisioning process?

Or are you the end user so none of that really matters?

Also, are they using TTN or a private network?

…sorry for all the questions, just trying to figure out the best route from prototypes to a saleable product.

We have deployed private networks for parking lot sensors for a discounter for now 9 parking areas. These nodes are fully configurated.

The most other nodes we sell comes with our firmware flashed and the customer have to use the configurator to save the keys.

We are right now developing out new node with an atecc608 chip. These nodes will be completely configured and the customer only has to scan ab qr code to claim the node